Free parenting series in Hebron and New Salem
The NDSU Extension Service/Region VII Parenting Resource Center has scheduled a six-class series of “Love & Logic – Early Childhood Parenting Made Fun!” classes in Hebron and New Salem.
The free sessions are planned from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. on Jan. 8, 15, 22 and 29 and on Feb. 5 and 12.
Techniques taught in this series for parents of children ages 2-12 may help:
• Reduce nagging & complaining.
• Design steps toward responsibility.
• Help you deliver consequences with empathy.
• Enhance child’s positive self-concept.
• Promote decision-making skills.
• Let kids discover what the real world is like.
Pre-registration is required.
Register by Tuesday, Dec. 31, by calling the NDSU Extension Service/Region VII PRC at 701-667-3342.