Registration set for kindergarten
Registration for children entering kindergarten in the Mandan Public Schools will be held Monday, Jan. 13, through Friday, Jan. 17.
Children must have reach their fifth birthday on or before July 31 to be eligible for enrollment for the 2014-15 school year.
When registering, parents must bring a copy of their child’s birth certificate and immunization records.
Parents of children born after the July 31 deadline who are highly academically skilled may request an early entrance review; contact Owen Stockdill at Lewis and Clark Elementary School or the principal of your neighborhood school.
Kindergarten registration may be done from 8:15 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday at the Brave Center, 901 Division St. N.W., or at the elementary school nearest one’s home.
The schools are:
• Custer Elementary, 205 Eighth Ave. N.E.
• Fort Lincoln Elementary, 2007 Eighth Ave. S.E.
• Lewis and Clark Elementary, 600 14th St. N.W.
• Mary Stark Elementary, 405 Eighth Ave. S.W.
• Roosevelt Elementary, 305 10th Ave. N.W.